Weekend Digital Marketing, a Jaxon Communications company, is an award-winning digital marketing agency founded on Kaua’i that partners with hospitality brands to fulfill their unique potential in the digital space. We create beautiful brand communications that resonate with audiences through an interconnected digital system of branding, marketing, content, and websites.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator (DMC) to join our team! The DMC is responsible for planning, implementing, and managing our clients’ online marketing efforts. The digital marketing coordinator will work in tandem with the Marketing and Creative departments to execute and develop strategies for social media, email marketing, content marketing, and other digital channels.
Digital marketing coordinator responsibilities:
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns to promote the company’s products and services.
- Manage and maintain the company’s social media presence, including creating and scheduling posts, engaging with followers, and tracking analytics.
- Create email marketing campaigns, including writing content, coordinating with graphic designers on designing templates, and segmenting lists.
- Develop and manage the company’s content marketing strategy, including creating and publishing blog posts, articles, and other content.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of digital marketing efforts, using tools such as Google Analytics, to identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to align digital marketing efforts with overall company goals.
- Stay up-to-date with new digital marketing trends and technologies, and incorporate them into the company’s digital marketing strategy as appropriate.
- Manage the company’s online advertising efforts, including setting up and optimizing campaigns on platforms such as Facebook Ads, and Instagram Ads.
- Other duties as assigned
Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm.
COMPENSATION AND PERKS:
Salary position Starting at $50,000/year or DOE
Hybrid schedule – A combination of in-office M,W, F and “Work from where you want” on T/TH to support flexible working arrangements.
Access to studio in Lihue, HI
Professional development and learning stipends
10 days PTO that will accrue in your first year; Vacation days will increase with tenure
6 paid holidays
Qualified applicants will have:
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media.
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills